Do you have a radio show or podcast, but...
- Tired of spending endless hours looking for guests?
- Overwhelmed by all the small details that have to be done for each show?
- Or maybe you want to start a podcast or radio show but have no idea where to begin?
Having a radio show is a fun and easy way to position yourself as an expert in your industry. But let’s face it, it takes work.
Between finding great guests, creating marketing material, promoting your show, and preparing for the interview itself, you’re probably spending AT LEAST 10 -20 hours a month for a weekly radio show.
And I know this is radio show is only one of many things on your to do list as an entrepreneur.
By the time you get to working on this, you’re tired, overwhelmed, and you just don’t “feel the love” for your show the way you did when you started it.
- Brandy Jones, Journey to Balancing Your Life
Tracey Osborne... Has been a wonderful addition to my small team. In fact she is the beginning of my team and I am truly very pleased with all that she does for me. As my business Virtual Assistant she has been the best.
Tracey has been doing all of the back end work for my radio show. It is always good to know that your team has your back and that is the way I really feel about Tracey, I do not worry about the work she does because she does it as if it is she is doing work for her own business. My radio show would not be as successful if she didn't do what she does so well. I am grateful for all that you do. I know that I have the Best Virtual Assistant.
Here's what we can do for you:
- Research and schedule great guests (for your genre)
- Gather bio and headshot
- Send guest reminder
- Send guest "thank you" message with replay link
- Create show description
- Post show to WordPress website
- Schedule show in BlogTalkRadio (or other platform)
- Create and schedule social media posts
- Post replay link to website
- Connect with iTunes to create podcast
Adam Hommey Business Creators Radio Show
Tracey and her team have made hosting a popular, weekly radio show an absolute breeze. All I have to do is show up and record the interview. Tracey seamlessly handles everything else. And her ability to book phenomenal guests and even some pretty big names is profound.
I know there’s no way I could have done this without her!
- We’ll get you amazing guests
- Remind them of the interview
- Gather all their info
- and get your show completely ready
Getting started is as easy as 1, 2, 3. Just click “Enroll now” for the program you want to enroll in. After your purchase, you will receive a questionnaire for details about your show, and we’ll get started right away.
If you’re ready to fall in love with your radio show all over again, just click the “Get Started Now” button above, and breathe a sigh of relief.
My team and I are waiting for you.
To your success,