Denise Griffitts interviews ‘The Busy Entrepreneur’s Secret Weapon’ Tracey Osborne.
In this program, we are talking about the virtual assistance industry, a subject near and dear to my heart as I am considered a virtual assistance industry expert. Today I am interviewing a friend and colleague who is also a leader and expert in online business management and project management with over 8 years experience in the industry. She is also CEO of Business Solutions Made Simple, a multi-VA firm made up of the best and brightest virtual assistants (VA) who specialize in assisting high achieving entrepreneurs.
The Virtual Assistance industry is experiencing explosive growth, but the downside to that is that there are too many people struggling to find quality, clients. And as Tracey and I have discussed numerous times both privately and publicly, the problem often lies in the depth (or lack thereof) of business knowledge and actual training/education the new VA has acquired.
We will talk about:
- What do you need to start a VA business?
- How do you price your services?
- Where do you get clients?
- What about subcontracting for other VA’s?
- How can you “level up” your VA business?
- How do you manage your time, clients and projects?
- How can you compete with the “big dogs” in the VA industry?