I love to help others build their amazing telesummit series without hassle, stress or drama.
Take full advantage of my experience and my expertise to make your telesummit come together with ease and fun that you’d never achieve doing it alone.
Here’s what my team and I will do:
- Project management – We will oversee all details of the telesummit from setup to after summit follow through.
- Website Build – We will build the telesummit website with the following pages:
- Purchase Theme – We will buy the theme used on your website (up to $100). Our favorite is X Theme by Themeforest or Optimize Press.
- Landing Page – Where people will sign up for the summit.
- Sales Page - Where we upsell participants to purchase replays.
- Daily Summit Pages – Provides details about each speakers call, a 24-hour replay for each call and bonuses for each speaker.
- Upgrade Page – For those who purchase the audio replays, this page will provide download links and the other components of the Details Page.
- Speaker Information Page - This is a form used to collect speaker info.
- Speaker Promo Page - Where all the speaker promotion and affiliate links live.
- Consulting – We will be with you every step of the way.
- Marketing – We will assist a marketing copywriter with creating sales pages, marketing emails and social media promotion. We will be responsible for implementing all pieces once finalized.
- Speakers – We will assist in finding and booking speakers for the summit. We will manage speakers and ensure all required information is received, and that all speakers adhere to the guidelines they agreed to such as promotion.
- Affiliate management – We will rally the troops and help your affiliates to promote your event.
- Technical Components – We will manage any technical aspects such as creating the calls in Instant Teleseminar, setting up the shopping cart and so on.
- Customer Support – We will act as customer support throughout the duration of the summit.
- Graphic Design – We will provide graphic designs for main summit header and any other graphics as needed. Up to 2 revisions allowed.
- Timelines and Checklists